750 7 2-2 09:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeLang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4016 ft

Germany

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with my 2 days old drone. I made a slow indoor flight (all levels were configured to the minimum (for excample max. Speed 1m/s).
As I was to near to the wall, the drone touched the wall and fall down (at very low speed and very low height).

But after this crash, I received a 1C00310 Error (Camera Lens Error). Strange, because everything worked fine, even with this error. The cam, the Gimbal, etc.
The drone worked as I would expect.

After some hours, I started the Drone again, I could not move the camera anymore up an down. The Gimbal is not working too.
When I try to configure the Gimbal, I recive the message, that I have to create a new connection.
Even, the camera moves in every direction, when I start the drone, no chance. Now I receive even a second error code: 1C00311.

Another thing: My brand new memory card does not work anymore since then. It looks like the Drone even destroyed the card, as it is not readably by any
device anymore.

Any ideas?

Help is apreciated

2-2 09:18
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

Whoa!  I can't imagine flying this drone indoors.  I don't have much to add other than to suggest returning it to the retailer.  That's not really fair to the retailer but it would work as long as you don't tell them you crashed
oh.. and yes, you did read that right.  73 million feet.  
2-2 10:22
Use props
DeLang
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you for the answer.For this reason I was flying this drone really slow indoor. And the fall height was about 40 cm. I would not have expected that this would
kill the drone.
I made the DJI Care contract. I will try to contact the service.

2-2 11:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. We advise sending the aircraft back to DJI for repair. You can submit a repair request on the DJI website or using this link https://repair.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience.
2-2 20:41
Use props
DeLang
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2-2 20:41
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. We advise sending the aircraft back to DJI for repair. You can submit a repair request on the DJI website or using this link https://repair.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience.

Hi. Thank you for your information. Hmm. This would have been the right way, makes sense. Now I started a a DJI Care exchange, because I was thinking that this would be the right way for doing. Even with the feeling that this was not really a crash (in sense of speed  and height).
I don’t know!, if there is still a way to stop and switch to repair.
2-2 22:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DeLang Posted at 2-2 22:38
Hi. Thank you for your information. Hmm. This would have been the right way, makes sense. Now I started a a DJI Care exchange, because I was thinking that this would be the right way for doing. Even with the feeling that this was not really a crash (in sense of speed  and height).
I don’t know!, if there is still a way to stop and switch to repair.

Hi. If you want to check if it can be covered by the warranty, I suggest submitting a repair request instead. If you already created a Care Refresh case and want to cancel it, can you please DM me the case number for me to check here? Thank you.
2-3 02:08
Use props
djiuser_gzzXUPGkWz4h
New

Bangladesh

same problem, how can i fix it?
3-19 01:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gzzXUPGkWz4h Posted at 3-19 01:15
same problem, how can i fix it?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. If I may ask, have the aircraft also ever crashed or experienced any hard landings? Thank you.
3-19 01:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules