340 3 2-2 10:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAM1410
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I have a question to the team.

Can I sync googles Integra and motion controller 2 to two drones (FPV and Mini 4 Pro). Obviously not to be used at the same time but to avoid syncing every time I go with the other drone to the field? I understand that in the goggles I need to switch between the two models but will I have to switch to another drone and be forced to sync to it again?
2-2 10:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. No need to bind the remote again, but for the flyaway benefits concern, it is recommended to bind the remote when using the Mini 4 Pro. You also don't need to manually link again, but you need to manually switch the corresponding aircraft model in the goggles first. Have a great day.
2-6 00:26
Use props
JAM1410
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 00:26
Hi. No need to bind the remote again, but for the flyaway benefits concern, it is recommended to bind the remote when using the Mini 4 Pro. You also don't need to manually link again, but you need to manually switch the corresponding aircraft model in the goggles first. Have a great day.

I'm not sure I understand the difference between bind and link. You are saying that for benefits of flyaway I would have to bind to Mini 4 Pro. Isn't linking controller to it once does the same thing?

For example:
Let's assume that I linked goggles and controller to FPV and to Mini 4 pro. Then I used it with FPV for for some time. Next I decided the other day to go with Mini 4. So I switched in googles to Mini 4. Is it already linked and bind to Mini 4 or you recommend to relink it to Mini 4 Pro again?
2-6 05:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JAM1410 Posted at 2-6 05:54
I'm not sure I understand the difference between bind and link. You are saying that for benefits of flyaway I would have to bind to Mini 4 Pro. Isn't linking controller to it once does the same thing?

For example:

Hi. Binding the aircraft with the remote controller records the linking relationship between the aircraft and the remote controller/goggles. In an instance where the drone flew away, everything is recorded in the remote/goggles. If you have DJI Care Refresh, you can use the Fly away coverage and get the drone replaced. You will not be able to use the Fly away coverage if your drone is not bound to the remote before it goes missing. Linking is just a process of connecting your goggles to the drone to use it. No need to link every time you switch between drones but you need to select in the goggles which drone are you switching with.
2-7 02:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules