239 8 2-2 16:48
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181378 ft
United States

Team,

I had a perfectly funcitoning DJI FPV. It has a crash and was sent in for repairs. I bought a second FPV while I was waiting. So, I have two of these guys and I have three smart batteries. ALL three smart batteries never had an issue charging or anything. Now, I can link goggles, controller, and drone together all powered up fine, but the motors will not start and the obstacle avoidance symbol is red. My phone and my mac will not push the newest firmware as i keep getting a "DJI FOV DRONE: Transfer failed. (5-100-4)". What do I need to do???
2-2 16:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about the mishap that happened. Regarding the error code, may I confirm which platform are you using? Is it Windows or Mac? I hope to hear from you soon.
2-2 23:46
Use props
djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII
lvl.1
United States

Hi! I’ve been trying to update with my MAC and IPhone!
2-3 14:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII Posted at 2-3 14:25
Hi! I’ve been trying to update with my MAC and IPhone!

Hi, there. Thank you for responding regarding this matter. May I confirm the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Also, what specific problem did you encounter after attempting the update via your iPhone device? I hope to hear from you soon.
2-5 02:38
Use props
djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-5 02:38
Hi, there. Thank you for responding regarding this matter. May I confirm the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Also, what specific problem did you encounter after attempting the update via your iPhone device? I hope to hear from you soon.

V 2.1.20

My Iphone says the firmware is up to date and will not push anything. Why would the motors not start?
2-5 05:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII Posted at 2-5 05:24
V 2.1.20

My Iphone says the firmware is up to date and will not push anything. Why would the motors not start?

Thank you for responding. May I confirm if you encounter any error messages on the DJI Goggles? Please make sure that all modules are linked before the usage. You may provide us with a short video showing the problem for further checking. I hope to hear from you soon.
2-7 23:58
Use props
djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII
lvl.1
United States

Only message is remote ID fail. That’s it, a video will not help.
2-8 04:27
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII Posted at 2-8 04:27

Have you tried leaving the phone connected to the goggles? Only the Integra Goggles have built-in Remote ID. Any other goggles must have the phone attached for Remote ID to work and without it attached, you cannot start the drone.
2-9 05:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_cyKkdwmIybII Posted at 2-8 04:27

Hi there. If you are using the Goggles 2 or Goggles V2, please make sure a phone with the DJI Fly app running is connected. Also please make sure the app version has been updated to the latest from the official website and the "location service of the mobile phone" and the "location permission of the DJI Fly are enabled. Have a nice day.
2-9 22:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules