Skitour Schartwand 2.339 m Austria Salzburg
387 16 2-3 10:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Hi Guys!

I am back again with a new backlandskiing film from Austria. We had a brilliant day today. With windstrengh stronger than 40knots I could not use my dji mini 3 so all was done on dji osmo. Enjoy and take the earphones …

2-3 10:52
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Magnificent winter views.    Long climb up for a very quick ride down.  
2-3 14:38
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

You are so right: it was about  4h up and 30 min down :-)
2-3 21:00
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like hard work getting up there.  
2-4 07:14
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Hi Daflys …it was yesterday really hard. HR-Rate up to 167 which is much for me in my dry aged stadium
2-4 10:30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Aeolos P7 Posted at 2-3 21:00
You are so right: it was about  4h up and 30 min down :-)

Definitely worth the cardio workout on the way up for the exhilarating way down.  Really enjoyed watching the video.  Hope you have a wonderful upcoming week.
2-4 11:18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Eye-catching stuff. Great views.
2-5 01:37
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-4 11:18
Definitely worth the cardio workout on the way up for the exhilarating way down.  Really enjoyed watching the video.  Hope you have a wonderful upcoming week.

Thanks…weather is perfect till Wednesday. So I maybe will take a day free from work and try to climb on Sonnblick 3167 m  - which has the highest weatherstation of Europe - with mini3 etc…if everything works well we will get a new footage from this trip…
2-5 06:05
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Amazing views
2-5 10:57
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Thanks for positive feedback ….
2-5 13:46
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Aeolos P7 Posted at 2-5 06:05
Thanks…weather is perfect till Wednesday. So I maybe will take a day free from work and try to climb on Sonnblick 3167 m  - which has the highest weatherstation of Europe - with mini3 etc…if everything works well we will get a new footage from this trip…

Sounds like a challenging trip and will no doubt provide some targets of opportunity for the Mini 3 to film.  
2-6 11:10
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Ha…you are great
2-6 12:37
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Oh all my text vanished…shot version: i am prepared for tomorrow. Put spike tiers on MTB because icy in winter closed road has to be passed. About 400m attitude with skies on backpack and skiing boots. Then with skies 1600 m up to nearly 3200 passing a glacier…temperature on top will bei -10 degrees Celsius and strong wind. Mini 3  and osmo a is with me. …

Tried ai speaker with this text…maybe it will be included in footage

In former times The Valley of Rauris was used by romans and smugglers to pass from south of the alps to the north.  In Middle Ages Gold was found. Masses of hopefull man tried to wash out gold of the small mountain rivers. Now it is a silent place again in the middle of the national park high Tauern.  Join the trip on the 3100 meter high Sonnblick means  sun view which host one of the highest permanent operating weather stations in Europe.
2-6 12:42
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice winter trek.
2-7 19:07
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Yes and this is only 40 km away from my living place :-)
2-9 05:29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice job
2-29 01:09
Use props
Aeolos P7
lvl.4
Austria

Hey Mr Captain Peter!  Great to hear from you that you like it. This week i sold me mini 3 pro and upgraded to mini 4 pro. So let´s wait and see if I can improve film quality with my new toy.  Best wishes from Austria. R.
3-2 03:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules