707 11 2-4 04:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7878520 ft
  • >>>
Austria

It is really a shame, that the more expensive RC 2 controller is not open to 3rd party software, whereas with the RC-N2 it can be done. All customers must feel like idiots, paying the more expensive and supposedly better option with the RC 2 and then being more restricted. I at least feel that way.

In my case, i want to do photogrammetry, which is only possible with 3rd party software like dronelink (for automatic flight route planning and picture shooting). No way to get this done with the RC 2, but it will be possible with the RC-N2. What a shame.

Why on earth is DJI not offering a flight route planning for photogrammetry by themselves? stunning.

for all of you who are interested in photogrammetry, dont go for the fly more combo and the RC 2 controller, get the RC-N2!!!

P.S.: and dont tell me about DJI terra and stuff: 6.000 EUR for this. This is ridicolous and simply not affordable for 99% of the customers. Only tjose who make theri living out of it could afford - and still it would be quire expensive...
2-4 04:47
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Theres currently no SDK or third party software for the Mini 4 Pro.   
2-4 07:24
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

There will be, like with the mini 3 pro
2-4 10:06
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nexus Redux Posted at 2-4 10:06
There will be, like with the mini 3 pro

I'm not seeing anything in the SDK forum indicating one is forthcoming.  Seems they've moved to enterprise level products only now getting the SDK.  
2-4 12:32
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

The answer from DJI to your problem is that you can buy a Mavic 3 Enterprise. Thay have announced that the current and future consumer dornes aren't going to have their SDK released with the exception of the Mini line.
2-4 22:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Although the DJI RC 2 doesn't support installing 3rd party applications, the DJI RC2 remote controller is designed to offer users a seamless and convenient experience. With its intuitive controls and easy-to-read display, pilots can effortlessly navigate through the settings, making adjustments on the fly to ensure they capture the perfect shot. The ergonomic design ensures comfort during extended use, while the reliable connection with DJI drones provides a steady control link for precise maneuvering. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a casual hobbyist, the DJI RC2 is engineered to enhance your flying experience with its user-friendly features. Nonetheless, rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference. We thank you for your understanding and support.
2-4 22:57
Use props
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3281 ft
Czechia

“All customers must feel like idiots“ no, it’s exactly the opposite I am so happy it works like it works. No 3rd party software is needed from DJI customers. Find a medical help and stop calling others idiots.
2-4 23:04
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

LeMagnifique Posted at 2-4 23:04
“All customers must feel like idiots“ no, it’s exactly the opposite I am so happy it works like it works. No 3rd party software is needed from DJI customers. Find a medical help and stop calling others idiots.

there are a lot who do. feel happy if u are. i simply don't care.
2-5 00:30
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-4 22:57
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Although the DJI RC 2 doesn't support installing 3rd party applications, the DJI RC2 remote controller is designed to offer users a seamless and convenient experience. With its intuitive controls and easy-to-read display, pilots can effortlessly navigate through the settings, making adjustments on the fly to ensure they capture the perfect shot. The ergonomic design ensures comfort during extended use, while the reliable connection with DJI drones provides a steady control link for precise maneuvering. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a casual hobbyist, the DJI RC2 is engineered to enhance your flying experience with its user-friendly features. Nonetheless, rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference. We thank you for your understanding and support.

btw: find yourself medical help. some users feel betrayed, not for third party, but as the rc 2 doesnt give all options like the rc-n2. learn to read dude. and fine if ure happy with everythiung. others arent andsare contribuiting for improvement. so mind your own business. not everybody has to have your opinions - and if u cant stand that, your problem.  
2-5 00:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nexus Redux Posted at 2-5 00:40
btw: find yourself medical help. some users feel betrayed, not for third party, but as the rc 2 doesnt give all options like the rc-n2. learn to read dude. and fine if ure happy with everythiung. others arent andsare contribuiting for improvement. so mind your own business. not everybody has to have your opinions - and if u cant stand that, your problem.

Hi. Sorry to hear about your feedback. Rest assured that we've taken this very seriously. Please pay attention to our official website for future updates.
2-8 00:00
Use props
Nexus Redux
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 00:00
Hi. Sorry to hear about your feedback. Rest assured that we've taken this very seriously. Please pay attention to our official website for future updates.

thank you.  
2-8 04:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome. Please feel free to reach us anytime. Cheers!
2-12 04:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules