3-1 07:20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-1 06:59
I will check someday. We're now drinking these pads. They are not very cheap (I always get them when they are on sales btw) about € 0,08 per pad.
The machine costs about € 100,- and the last one lasted 10 years.

We have the pods here but the good ones are not that cheap,  at least 40p each here.    Not sure if anything has changed but some years ago when they started to get popular there was outrage on how bad for the environment they were as they cant be recycled.
3-2 00:58
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Codgerzh2 Posted at 3-1 07:20
We need our share of global warming

Apparently February was one of the hottest weve had on record,  unfortunately that also meant the wettest and windiest.
3-2 00:58
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 3-1 05:05
Understood. If she gave you warning you might not go.

Now I wouldn't get away with that sadly.  
3-2 01:00
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-2 00:58
We have the pods here but the good ones are not that cheap,  at least 40p each here.    Not sure if anything has changed but some years ago when they started to get popular there was outrage on how bad for the environment they were as they cant be recycled.

I'm not referring to those pods. These have some kind of paper pad.
Here they are called 'senseo'.
3-2 13:51
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-2 00:58
We have the pods here but the good ones are not that cheap,  at least 40p each here.    Not sure if anything has changed but some years ago when they started to get popular there was outrage on how bad for the environment they were as they cant be recycled.

PS, the sills are 'done'.
Meaning, they are all cut to size and I used the router to give them a smooth edge.
I started with the support pieces that I will put underneath all of them. They are almost done, but I had to make some difficult miter cuts and wanted to do that when I was fresh.
Next job will be fixing them and making the reveals and giving the sills a protective coat.
Very happy with how they turned out.
3-2 13:54
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 13:51
I'm not referring to those pods. These have some kind of paper pad.
Here they are called 'senseo'.

Ah I looked them up,   the shops sell those bags of coffee under other names to use like teabags or in a dripper cone.  The branded ones are on amazon but they are 30-40p a pad.
3-3 07:21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-2 13:54
PS, the sills are 'done'.
Meaning, they are all cut to size and I used the router to give them a smooth edge.
I started with the support pieces that I will put underneath all of them. They are almost done, but I had to make some difficult miter cuts and wanted to do that when I was fresh.

Well done,   it's nice when things go to plan.  
3-3 07:21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-3 07:21
Well done,   it's nice when things go to plan.

Absolutely.
I'll post some images when there is something ready for sharing.
3-3 08:38
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-3 07:21
Ah I looked them up,   the shops sell those bags of coffee under other names to use like teabags or in a dripper cone.  The branded ones are on amazon but they are 30-40p a pad.

Ok, here they have a machine for them. Not very expensive and it's quite good coffee (the good brands)
3-3 08:39
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-3 08:39
Ok, here they have a machine for them. Not very expensive and it's quite good coffee (the good brands)

Theres a few places where you can get the machine here but they are not pushed by the supermarkets and shops like the Tasimo and Nespresso.
3-4 01:10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-4 01:10
Theres a few places where you can get the machine here but they are not pushed by the supermarkets and shops like the Tasimo and Nespresso.

I think this is (mainly) a Dutch thing. As it was created by a cooperation between Douwe Egberts and Philips. (both Dutch)
3-4 01:14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 3-4 01:14
I think this is (mainly) a Dutch thing. As it was created by a cooperation between Douwe Egberts and Philips. (both Dutch)

We have both companies here,   infact I used to drink a lot of Douwe Egberts when I first started to work.
3-4 01:23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-4 01:23
We have both companies here,   infact I used to drink a lot of Douwe Egberts when I first started to work.

Yeah, they are international of course
3-4 01:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules