DJI Forum Dark Mode
195 6 2-4 12:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0c6c1ced
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I am thinking a setting option for this site having dark mode would be better on our eyes and save energy on the LED pixel based display devices...

I have searched for dark mode but I could't find anything on this topic.
2-4 12:06
Use props
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3281 ft
Czechia

+1 totally agree
2-4 12:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Dark mode is currently not available on the DJI Forum. Rest assured this request is submitted to the relevant team. We appreciate your recommendation.
2-4 20:32
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.  
2-5 01:20
Use props
fans0c6c1ced
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-4 20:32
Hi there. Dark mode is currently not available on the DJI Forum. Rest assured this request is submitted to the relevant team. We appreciate your recommendation.

Thank you very much Tony. Lets hope there will be progress on this.

[I treasure my laptops 4K OLED screen where I access to the DJI forum. Every one of the 8.3 million color calibrated LED pixel is precious ]
2-5 07:31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

While personally I am doing fine with the regular mode, I certainly don't oppose to having the option for those who like it. Many apps, operating systems, devices, programs etc. have the option, so it must be considered useful for some people and scenarios. I do have to admit myself that I like that option in my car GPS when driving late at night.
2-5 12:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans0c6c1ced Posted at 2-5 07:31
Thank you very much Tony. Lets hope there will be progress on this.

I understand. All your requests are being forwarded to the related team to handle. We value your suggestions and support.
2-6 02:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules