313 5 2-4 13:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KVTrxVww6g0S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70673 ft

United Kingdom

Dear All,

I recently (2 weeks ago) bought the avata combo with the integra and motion 2. Also have the Dji fpv remote controller. I've been trying to connect to the flight simulator with the goggles integra with everything updated but always get stuck on the connection bit.. im using a samsung note 22
Does it happen with anyone else?

Many thanks
Screenshot_20240204_173836_DJI Virtual Flight.jpg
2-4 13:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried powering the goggles on, entering the goggles menu, and then going to "More" and then selecting DJI Virtual Flight?
2-4 20:17
Use props
djiuser_KVTrxVww6g0S
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-4 20:17
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried powering the goggles on, entering the goggles menu, and then going to "More" and then selecting DJI Virtual Flight?

Hi Tony, yes I have done that. I was reading that might be a firmware compatibility with the s22 ultra and other new phones.. is DJI not updating the app?
2-4 23:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KVTrxVww6g0S Posted at 2-4 23:27
Hi Tony, yes I have done that. I was reading that might be a firmware compatibility with the s22 ultra and other new phones.. is DJI not updating the app?

Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices on the DJI official website can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. You can try the procedures below and check if they will help. Feel free to skip steps already been tried.
1. Ensure that the device has been activated.
2. Make sure that the Integra, remote controller/DJI Motion Controller firmware and the DJI Virtual Flight app have been updated to the latest version.
3. Make sure that the virtual flight switch in the goggles has been enabled (Setting path: “Settings > More > DJI Virtual Flight.”; (After the DJI Virtual Flight comes to the "Connect Goggles" page and can not go through to the next step,  set the goggles to virtual flight mode.)
4. Try to power on and connect the aircraft, goggles, and DJI Motion Controller and power off the aircraft. Then, connect to the app. (The aircraft can only be DJI FPV, DJI Avata, or O3 air unit)
5. Make sure that the cable used has the data transmission function (which can be tested by connecting it to DJI Fly).
6. Use the OTG cable, USB-C cable/USB-C to USB-C cable/USB-C to Lighting cable to connect the goggles and your mobile phone.
7. Make sure to use the OTG cable and cables provided in the combo.
8. If the issue persists after the above steps have been confirmed, please post a video showing the issue, app version, and system version.

If an Android device is being used, check the following settings:
1. When connecting the Android device to the goggles, if options “photo transmission/file transmission/only charging” appear, select “file transmission”.
2. When the goggles are connected, check whether the DJI Fly or other apps that support AOA communication are automatically enabled.
2) If so, enter the mobile phone’s “System Settings - Apps - DJI Fly (or other apps that are launched automatically)”, and set it to “Default”. Clear the default option, and connect to the goggles. Only select “Virtual Flight” on the panel, and do not launch DJI Fly or other apps. Please try again to see if the connection is successful.
2-5 01:18
Use props
djiuser_KVTrxVww6g0S
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-5 01:18
Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices on the DJI official website can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. You can try the procedures below and check if they will help. Feel free to skip steps already been tried.
1. Ensure that the device has been activated.
2. Make sure that the Integra, remote controller/DJI Motion Controller firmware and the DJI Virtual Flight app have been updated to the latest version.

Thank you for your message. I have tried and one thing has changed.. controller managed to connect to goggles but now the app crashes and the image on goggles go black. I tried 2 different ways on the messages that show up to connect to fly glass as you can see on the videos. (On one I clicked OK and the other one CANCEL but it crashes both ways.
I couldn't attached the videos here. So please se if you cann access them through the link below.

Thanks you

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j9w-SQVBydV2OC4svLTNA2tPQXaaPu9n

2-5 06:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_KVTrxVww6g0S Posted at 2-5 06:29
Thank you for your message. I have tried and one thing has changed.. controller managed to connect to goggles but now the app crashes and the image on goggles go black. I tried 2 different ways on the messages that show up to connect to fly glass as you can see on the videos. (On one I clicked OK and the other one CANCEL but it crashes both ways.
I couldn't attached the videos here. So please se if you cann access them through the link below.

Hi. Thank you for the update. Can you please try clearing the mobile phone cache and ensure that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended)? Hard restart the mobile phone. Check the App version, if the app is not the latest version, then it is recommended to update the app to the latest version. You can download the app here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight . You can also try to cross-test with another compatible mobile device to check whether it is caused by the compatible issue. Have a nice day.
2-6 02:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules