Urgent - Repair Issue with New Mini 4 Pro and Unresolved Payment ...
261 2 2-5 10:01
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whythat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 780915 ft
Latvia

Dear DJI Support,

I am writing to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the current situation regarding my recently crashed Mini 4 Pro and its repair process.

Incident:

My new Mini 4 Pro, purchased less than two weeks ago, crashed during a Mastershot flight and sustained a broken arm. This occurred without any obstacle warnings, and I am confident it was a drone issue due to its significantly more erratic behavior compared to my Mini 3 Pro.

Repair Process:

Following the crash, I promptly sent the drone for repair to the authorized DJI service center at Szombathely, Vasarter u. 1, 9700 Hungary, Ivy Technology-DJI. However, to my utter frustration, the service center is currently holding my drone due to an alleged payment issue.

Unsolicited Charges and Lack of Communication:

I am incredibly concerned about this unexpected hold, as I have never received any notifications or requests for additional payment. Furthermore, the service center has full access to my flight logs and purchase history, which demonstrate the drone's recent acquisition.

Failed Support Attempts:

To resolve this issue, I have already contacted DJI support on four separate occasions. While two representatives initially promised to investigate, their commitments unfortunately went unfulfilled, and all further communication attempts have been met with silence.

Request:

I urge you to immediately investigate this matter and release my drone for repair without any further delay. The lack of transparency and responsiveness from both the service center and support team has been unacceptable, and I expect a prompt and satisfactory resolution.

Additional Information:

• Case  number CAS-15400861-D3X3N4
  • Dates of communication with DJI support (including reference numbers), on request.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this urgent matter.

Sincerely, VP.

2-5 10:01
Use props
whythat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 780915 ft
Latvia

2-5 10:02
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us. My sincere and deepest apologies for your unpleasant experience, please know that it is not our intention to cause further frustration for our clients.

I’m extremely sorry you have to deal with this and I will do everything possible to help you out. I've checked that you have an existing ticket request and saw that you already provided the necessary information via email. In addition to this, it shows that the case is currently undergoing data analysis as of today.  Please rest assured that I have notified our relevant teams to handle your case as top priority considering your urgency in this matter. You will receive an email notification after the data analysis is done and you can check the case progress anytime here: https://repair.dji.com/us/trace/list
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2-5 12:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules