Russia

Former psychiatric hospital...

2-6 05:19
Use props
2sticks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131355 ft
United States

Awesome location for flying. Excellent filming. Maybe you can share some Avata footage if you have access.
2-6 08:21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting old building.  Does look like a great place to fly inside and explore with your Avata.  The background music really fits well with the video footage.
2-6 09:26
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

2sticks Posted at 2-6 08:21
Awesome location for flying. Excellent filming. Maybe you can share some Avata footage if you have access.

Thank you! Perhaps I can still come to this place when the weather is suitable and fly on Avata)
2-6 09:57
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-6 09:26
Interesting old building.  Does look like a great place to fly inside and explore with your Avata.  The background music really fits well with the video footage.

Thank you! There is nothing interesting inside the buildings, a corridor and chambers, but it will be interesting to fly the Avata between the buildings, probably when the weather is suitable I will do it.
2-6 09:59
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Here's another interesting abandoned place
2-6 10:00
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Serg SSA Posted at 2-6 09:59
Thank you! There is nothing interesting inside the buildings, a corridor and chambers, but it will be interesting to fly the Avata between the buildings, probably when the weather is suitable I will do it.

You're most welcome.  The area does look like it would be great to zip around with the Avata when the weather permits.  Hope you are having a great week.
2-6 11:28
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Dirty Bird Posted at 2-6 11:38
Cool architecture.  Imagine the tales of horror from within those walls?  Perfect music, BTW.

Thank you! Every time it can be difficult to choose the right music, and creating the mood depends on it.
2-6 12:14
Use props
No Original Thought
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1364209 ft
United Kingdom

That had me imagining names of Hollywood actors coming up over the footage... Looked and sounded like the title sequence for a Hollywood film!
2-6 14:00
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

No Original Thought Posted at 2-6 14:00
That had me imagining names of Hollywood actors coming up over the footage... Looked and sounded like the title sequence for a Hollywood film!

Thank you
2-7 00:53
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I loved the video.  Perfect choice of music.  It brought the chilling factor to the film.  I loved the way you filmed it from different angles and different ways.  I look forward to seeing more of your videos.
2-10 11:11
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Shawgod Posted at 2-10 11:11
I loved the video.  Perfect choice of music.  It brought the chilling factor to the film.  I loved the way you filmed it from different angles and different ways.  I look forward to seeing more of your videos.

Thank you )
2-10 13:02
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

0:35 - Shutter Island anybody?

2-10 16:27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft