336 5 2-6 06:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone_Jonas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 528724 ft

Germany

Hey There,
Unfortunately, I recently started having the problem that I get the message "GPS and vision system unavailable. Unable to hover. Fly with caution." I have no connection to any satellite and the vision system is not working either. However, I think it is a software problem because, for example, the calibration of the vision sensors with the DJI Assistant 2 works perfectly and I don't get any other problems or Sensor Errors. Even an update or reinstallation of the firmware using the DJI App and the DJI Assistant 2 does not bring any progress. The drone has also been outside for a longer period of time, so it was not really an environment in which both sensors failed. Hence the question:

Is there a way to factory reset the drone or the sensors?

Or could it have something to do with the fact that I replaced the landing gear with the official DJI kit. Not really, is it? None of the modules should have anything to do with it, as only the antennas and the LEDs are in there.
2-6 06:05
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to set up your unit in a different location, an outdoor open environment away from any buildings or possible interference, and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2-7 04:03
Use props
Drone_Jonas
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2-7 04:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to set up your unit in a different location, an outdoor open environment away from any buildings or possible interference, and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Okay, I've now tested it in various places. The visual system is working normally, apparently that had nothing to do with it. However, in all locations, even in open fields where I normally have more than 10 satellites, I only have 0-5, i.e. it always jumps between 0 satellites and 5, but never more than that. So it always stays red and the GPS function is limited so that I can no longer exceed a certain altitude.
2-9 07:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Drone_Jonas Posted at 2-9 07:17
Okay, I've now tested it in various places. The visual system is working normally, apparently that had nothing to do with it. However, in all locations, even in open fields where I normally have more than 10 satellites, I only have 0-5, i.e. it always jumps between 0 satellites and 5, but never more than that. So it always stays red and the GPS function is limited so that I can no longer exceed a certain altitude.

Hi. If this issue shows when the drone is still on the ground, please check the open area if there are interferences like metal objects, radio transmission towers, high-voltage lines, substations, and high-power electromagnetic interference equipment. And if there is an error with the compass, please calibrate it and try testing again. If the issue persists, please post a video showing the operating environment and app display.  If the issue occurs during the flight, we recommend uploading the flight records and I will forward this issue to the relevant team. Thank you.
2-10 03:21
Use props
Drone_Jonas
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 03:21
Hi. If this issue shows when the drone is still on the ground, please check the open area if there are interferences like metal objects, radio transmission towers, high-voltage lines, substations, and high-power electromagnetic interference equipment. And if there is an error with the compass, please calibrate it and try testing again. If the issue persists, please post a video showing the operating environment and app display.  If the issue occurs during the flight, we recommend uploading the flight records and I will forward this issue to the relevant team. Thank you.

There is no compass error and I took off in an open field, so there were no objects nearby that could have influenced the drone. Recordings from the display will also only reflect what I have told you, that I have very poor to no GPS reception. Here is the link to my flight log:
https://www.file-upload.net/download-15267746/DJI_FPV_Drone_2024-02-11_00-55-17.DAT.html

2-10 16:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Drone_Jonas Posted at 2-10 16:22
There is no compass error and I took off in an open field, so there were no objects nearby that could have influenced the drone. Recordings from the display will also only reflect what I have told you, that I have very poor to no GPS reception. Here is the link to my flight log:
https://www.file-upload.net/download-15267746/DJI_FPV_Drone_2024-02-11_00-55-17.DAT.html

Hi. Have you already synced your flight records? Can you also DM me your DJI account and the starting date when the issue occurred? Thank you.
2-11 01:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules