Crystalsky and RID update
340 4 2-6 11:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4472 ft
United States

I use a Crystalsky monitor with my Mavic 2 pro. Am I looking at any issues with the RID update?

Paul
2-6 11:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure to update the firmware of the Crystal sky to broadcast the RID when in use. I hope this clarifies your query. You may refer to the screenshot below.

2-6 22:43
Use props
grangecam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 896883 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 22:43
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure to update the firmware of the Crystal sky to broadcast the RID when in use. I hope this clarifies your query. You may refer to the screenshot below.

[view_image]

I am also thinking of doing this update to the new Crystalsky firmware and Go4 v 4.3.60.   

I have been told this will also work with Inspire 2

Is it possible to use a second remote controller with a Crystalsky with an earlier version of the
firmware as a gimbal controller ?   Or must both Crystalskys have the same firmware / Go4 App?
3-1 13:48
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

grangecam Posted at 3-1 13:48
I am also thinking of doing this update to the new Crystalsky firmware and Go4 v 4.3.60.   

Hi, grangecam. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update.
3-5 01:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

grangecam Posted at 3-1 13:48

Thank you for patiently waiting, grangecam. We have confirmed that the latest system firmware version of Crystalsky is V3.0.2.0, and the built-in DJI GO 4 APP firmware version is 4.3.16. If you want to install the V4.3.60 version of DJI GO 4 installer, you will need to inform the two remote controllers connected to the use of Crystalsky, and it is recommended that they both need the same system version and app version, this is to ensure the safety in the process of using.

Note: Currently, the tested DJI GO 4 installation package is V4.3.54, which can be used normally after copying to Crystalsky; however, the installation of the V4.3.60 firmware version has not been verified yet, and the effect cannot be guaranteed. If you have problems with the V4.3.60 firmware version, please replace it with the V4.3.54 version. Hope this helps.
3-7 05:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules