Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sheharyarali
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13793 ft
  • >>>
Pakistan

Hey Guys,

So at times I get choppy video from my inspire 1 even when on 1080p. I thought it was a memory card issue but even if there was no memory card inserted the issue is there. Are your guys videos smooth?

The left and right pin of my Inspire 1 (which attach to the camera) are slighly out of place. I have no idea how this happened. Ive attached the pictures. Do you think this can be the issue?
Also this part seems fairly easy to replace. Does anyone know where I could get it from?

Thanks in advance

20150910_151713.jpg
20150910_151729.jpg
2015-9-10
Use props
sheharyarali
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-10 16:08
Oh... and don't worry that the board you're looking at in the photo on that website appears to have  ...

Many thanks for this information. So you think it can be the reason for choppy video? I can get this part from the US as its easier for me.

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Inspir ... ng+Gimbal+Port+PCBA

Is this the correct one? Here comes a stupid question....What type of screwdriver would I need?
2015-9-13
Use props
precisionair
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1594 ft
United States

Just curious if you have had this happen in every video or only certain videos?  Is this a video issue on the saved file or just a link issue between the craft and RC/App???  

Brad
2015-9-13
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

precisionair Posted at 2015-9-13 10:15
Just curious if you have had this happen in every video or only certain videos?  Is this a video iss ...

This, saved video file playback chop or live feed chop?  live feed chop is possible due to a variety of reasons and not likely due to these pins.  usually live feed chop is from the display device becoming hot and throttling down its cpu to reduce heat output.  if this is your problem you can lower the live feed transmission bitrate, stand in the shade, or if its an apple theres some issue with recording to the device while flying that if you shut off will reduce the problem.  there a couple more possibilities as well, depending on what hardware, app and firmware versions youre using.
2015-9-13
Use props
sheharyarali
lvl.2
  • >>>
Pakistan

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-9-13 21:37
This, saved video file playback chop or live feed chop?  live feed chop is possible due to a varie ...

So I initially thought it was the memory card but it wasn't. Even if the memory card is removed the same issue is there. Ive ruled heat out because even when indoors sudden turns results in choppy videos. Ive reduced the bit rate and resolution to 1080 30fps. What else should I do to see? Appreciate all the help. Im using the latest firmware and app. Hardware is what I got(Factory default)
2015-9-13
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

sheharyarali Posted at 2015-9-14 02:21
So I initially thought it was the memory card but it wasn't. Even if the memory card is removed th ...

well you didnt answer my question but since you are saying it happens with no memory card ill assume you are referring to the live feed on your tablet.  which tablet are you using?

Those video settings you are referring to have nothing to do with the live display image, they only pertain to recorded video files but if you click the video signal strength bar at the top of the screen in the app and then select custom you can slide the live feed video transmission rate down to the lowest, 4Mbps i think, which may help improve it.  

if you are using android and the latest firmware and app versions there is a bug where you need to shut off usb debugging on the tablet, it was required in previous versions of the pilot app but not in the new one and if its turned on with the new app it causes issues.
2015-9-14
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-9-10 12:08
Oh... and don't worry that the board you're looking at in the photo on that website appears to have  ...

Paul this board is this the back view of the pins.

How did you replace this board.  Does the gimbal mount that twists to lock the camera just unscrew to give access to the board with the pins.
2015-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules