257 3 2-6 13:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duffbeer911
New
Flight distance : 511690 ft
Sierra Leone

Hi,

My M3P has been showing jello and jitter since the first flight out of the box. I've removed the guard, calibrated IMU, compass, gimbal many times. I've replaced props. Firmware update. And still I get this jello / jitter on most shots. I'm shooting 4k/25p at 1/50th but it happens at all settings.

It is more obvious when descending but noticable in most shots. I contacted DJI support but the only response was to return it for inspection which is quite difficult as I'm abroad on a shoot for the next three months.

I'm hoping someone might be able to help either with a solution/work around or to give more definitive advice if this is actually a hardware fault.

Here are a couple short clips;

https://youtu.be/2hePlJaQ-Yo

https://youtu.be/6pH7CqBVE94

Really appreciate any advice. Thanks
2-6 13:03
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Hi,

I would definitely contact DJI Support requesting a replacement under warranty.
2-6 14:03
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. Thank you for bringing up your concern to us. Our sincere and deepest apologies for the trouble that this has caused to you. When the exposure time is too short (less than 1/200 second), or the flight attitude angle is too large (for example, the aircraft is flying in S-mode, or the roll stick is pushed to the end), since the vibration of the aircraft may increase due to aerodynamic reasons, the gimbal may be affected by wind strength, and this can lead to a noticeable dynamic deformation in the video, namely the "rippling effects".

1. It is recommended to either increase the exposure time by using an ND filter or adjusting the camera parameters, or reducing the flight attitude angle to get a better picture effect.
2. Check whether the gimbal is released from the limit buckle. If not, calibrate the gimbal and IMU in the DJI Fly app, and then check whether the issue still exists.
2-6 18:01
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Those clips show more jello than Bill Cosby sold during his working life.  I would get that drone replaced given that you have already done the right things to try to resolve on your own.
Time to get it right!
2-6 20:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules