Anyone else having navigation issues would be new update firmware?
164 2 2-7 01:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9LrGd9VQRNrM
New
Flight distance : 7505180 ft

United States

So I like this update for several reasons it had larger texts to add more options and things but the thing I did not like was all the more safety warnings. However I just tried to take my drone out to fly with a brand new battery and brand new ultra 4K 64 gig SD card in it I inspected the drone first I checked for updates I put a fully charged battery in it. I launched it I was going straight up in the air and I got about 250 feet up and started pushing forward on the throttle and it gave me a propeller motor warning and so need to land the drone and check the propellers and motor so I did. Everything look fine propellers were good motors were spinning freely so I launched it back up I only got like a hundred feet in the air and it was not following the commands on the joystick next thing I know it gives me this navigation system error on the screen. And I try to manually land it and it was right above my head and a few feet away from me and it was like doing the total opposite of what I was saying and crash itself forward into the fence with the dumpsters in my apartment building. It did not auto shut off when it was vertical in fact when I raced a grab it and one of the arms was broken the propellers were still spinning! I've never had anything like this happen in my life! Especially after a fresh launch with a fresh battery. Anyone else having issues?
2-7 01:07
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps post the flight log - http://phantomhelp.com/logviewer/
2-7 01:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this mishap that happened. We encourage you to send your aircraft for proper inspection and repair via this link. Please know that data analysis may be applied to determine the cause of the incident and possible warranty coverage based on the warranty period of your product. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2-7 19:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules