Updated list of SD cards for RPA and RC
225 2 2-7 07:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ClementeT
New

United States

Hello everyone
I've been looking for a list (or update) of SD cards recommended for a Phantom 4 RTK, both the drone and the remote controller.
I would asume that it's pretty similar to the Mavic Series posted in the DJI Help Center or in other threads posted here, but I would prefer to have the certainty asking here for other users opinion/facts or DJI employees.

As for now, we've been using:
  • SanDisk Extreme 32GB microSDHC Memory Card 100MB/s Class 10 V30 A1 4K Ultra HD (sorry if wrong name, just found the name in the purchase archives I had)
  • Lexar 128GB Professional 1066x UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card (SILVER Series)

I take this opportunity as well to ask: which SD cards of the ones listed above would you recommend for a Phantom 4 RTK?

Thanks in advance
2-7 07:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Phantom 4 RTK supports the following Micro SD Cards:

1. Samsung 16GB;
2. Panasonic UHS-3 16GB;
3. Sandisk Extreme UHS-3 16GB;
4. Sony UHS-3 16GB;
5. Lexar UHS-3 16GB

Please note that the DJI Phantom 4 RTK supports Micro SD Card of up to 128GB Class 10. Hope this helps. Have a good one!
2-7 20:37
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

The ones you specified should both work well.

Not on @DJI Paladin's list, but we swear by the SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-3, which is a step up from the Extreme. As for capacity, we rarely use larger than 64 GB as we're almost always swapping out cards well before then just for data safety reasons. I'd rather have more smaller (and cheaper) cards than fewer with a lot of unused capacity.

2-8 14:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules