DJI RC1B best replacement battery on the market?
210 0 2-7 07:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CR-Mavic2Pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105715 ft

Italy

Hi everyone, after the unfortunate situation I ran into with my controller, I had to buy a used one as a replacement.
The new RC1B works well, but as I feared the battery doesn't hold the charge properly and lasts about 23 minutes at most. Conclusion: I need to replace the battery currently installed in the RC1B.
There are various tutorials on YouTube, it seems long, in some steps even a little delicate, but doable.

The real problem is that I couldn't find anything compatible on Amazon in my area (Italy). On Aliexpress, I found an infinite number of compatible batteries (according to the technical specifications) of unknown brands, offered by even more unknown sellers, from 3950 mAh up to 4500 mAh (declared) and all with very poor reviews, which however cannot be verified.

Therefore I wanted to ask you, if any of you have already replaced the battery on your controller and were satisfied, if you can advise me which battery exactly I can purchase with confidence, perhaps by sending me the relevant link.

Thanks to everyone will help me

2-7 07:52
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules