Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5018169 ft
  • >>>
United States

Last Video doesn't work on mini 2 SE
Whenever I do multiple videos on our mini 2 SE the last video doesn't play when transeferred and gives me a codec error. Has anyone experienced this?

2-7 08:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, BetterBizTech. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to back up all the files on that SD card and please reformat it then check if the issue persists? If yes, please provide us a screenshot with the error code so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
2-7 20:30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

By any chance are you turning the drone off before stopping the video recording?
2-7 23:04
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-7 23:04
By any chance are you turning the drone off before stopping the video recording?

It's my assistant's drone. I will ask her.
2-8 04:27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BetterBizTech Posted at 2-8 04:27
It's my assistant's drone. I will ask her.

It would explain it if it's always the last video.   Otherwise try a different card.
2-9 01:46
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-9 01:46
It would explain it if it's always the last video.   Otherwise try a different card.

Makes sense. I was out with my Visual Observer in Philadelphia and here last video didn't come out. She claimed it happens most of the time so, I put it here because I can't figure it out. I will make these suggestions and we'll try them.
2-9 05:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules