244 4 2-7 14:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

What's the proper sequence to transfer my Mavic 2 Pro to a new owner so it's not associated to my account?

2-7 14:22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The drone never was associated with your account.
If you are selling it with an RC1A or RC1B controller then there is absolutely nothing that you need do, that assumes you are NOT including a phone or tablet. Though I would ensure that the failsafe setting is set to RTH and OA if off.
I have a nagging feeling I have forgotten one setting that I would ensure is set the the default.

If you are selling it with a smart controller then
1) log out of the app. If you want to keep your flight logs then
2) move them to computer etc. (that would be my preference ) or, sync them with DJI. Though looking at you 'distanceage' I guess you do not sync log often
2-7 16:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Mavic 2 Pro does not support binding/unbinding also this drone is using the DJI Go 4 app. The new owner can simply download the DJI Go 4 app on his/her mobile device then connect all the components and it is good to go. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one.
2-7 19:51
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's great and thanks for the quick follow up.  Now I just can fly my Mavic 3 Classic more.   lol
2-8 12:23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

vonbaron1 Posted at 2-8 12:23
That's great and thanks for the quick follow up.  Now I just can fly my Mavic 3 Classic more.   lol

You're welcome! Should you have other concerns or questions, please let us know, and we'll be happy to help.
2-8 16:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules