Battery error
266 5 2-8 03:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gabriel Otto
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi guys, I have a problem with the DJI Avata's battery, it won't turn on and when I press the button it takes a few seconds for the lights to blink, and when it blinks all the lights blink 6 times, I don't know what happened, could anyone help me?

2-8 03:52
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Gabriel Otto, thank you for reaching out. After checking, it seems the battery is in faulty based on the LED blinking status. If the battery is still under warranty, it is suggested you could contact with the local service center and send back for diagnosis. Thanks.
2-8 23:24
Use props
Gabriel Otto
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2-8 23:24
Hi Gabriel Otto, thank you for reaching out. After checking, it seems the battery is in faulty based on the LED blinking status. If the battery is still under warranty, it is suggested you could contact with the local service center and send back for diagnosis. Thanks.

Unfortunately it is no longer under warranty, but do you know what could have caused this?
2-9 04:22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Gabriel Otto Posted at 2-9 04:22
Unfortunately it is no longer under warranty, but do you know what could have caused this?

Hi Gabriel, the battery’s power will be consumed at a slow rate when it is being stored after being powered off. Also, the battery may become over-discharged if its power is critically low when being put into storage. If it is out of warranty, it is suggested you could purchase a new battery for usage.

In addition, to avoid this, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. Check the battery’s power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.
2-10 19:28
Use props
Gabriel Otto
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2-10 19:28
Hi Gabriel, the battery’s power will be consumed at a slow rate when it is being stored after being powered off. Also, the battery may become over-discharged if its power is critically low when being put into storage. If it is out of warranty, it is suggested you could purchase a new battery for usage.

In addition, to avoid this, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. Check the battery’s power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.

Ok I understand, thanks
2-11 07:26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Gabriel Otto Posted at 2-11 07:26
Ok I understand, thanks

No problem. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
2-11 16:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules