Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulharmer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2253950 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I've just got my Avata along with an FPV Remote Controller 2. Both the Motion Controller 2 and the FPV Remote have bound succesfully and control the Avata without any problems, but the record button doesn't appear to work on the RC2. I can record videos fine with the MC2 (the button works), but when I press the record button on the FPV Remote Controller 2 nothing happens at all.

Firmware is up to date (I've checked using DJI Assistant).

Any ideas? I bet I'm missing something very obvious!

Thanks!
2-8 05:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 software and check if the issue persists? Just a friendly reminder to turn off the MC2 when doing the test. Please keep us posted.
2-9 01:32
Use props
paulharmer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2253950 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi - thanks for replying! I've just refreshed the firmware (it's running V02.00.0900) but the record button still doesn't function, but it works fine with the MC2.

I've also noticed that when I'm flying the Avata with the FPV RC2 the horizon tilts and there's no Flight Direction Indicator (the white circle) in the display. When I switch to the MC2 I get the Direction Indicator and the view in my Integra goggles stays flat. I don't change any other settings, I'm just switching between the two controllers.

Thanks again.
2-10 06:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules