DJI Air 3 Vision Sensor error.
991 5 2-8 08:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rudrasama
lvl.1
India

I have DJI Air 3 and I started getting Vision Sensor eror.
I tried to fly it and it says "Unable to take off".

Took Aircraft outside in light and still no effect, still says "Vision sensor error, auto calibration progress".
I have no idea what to do and warranty is also over so It will be expensive to send at DJI care in China.

2-8 08:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Has the aircraft ever crashed or experienced any external force, and does this error frequently appear? If so, we suggest sending it back to DJI for repair. If not, please make sure it has the latest firmware or try refreshing it by using the DJI Assistant 2.
2-8 20:15
Use props
rudrasama
lvl.1
India

DJI Tony Posted at 2-8 20:15
Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Has the aircraft ever crashed or experienced any external force, and does this error frequently appear? If so, we suggest sending it back to DJI for repair. If not, please make sure it has the latest firmware or try refreshing it by using the DJI Assistant 2.

No, there was no crash but still it is causing this error. I am on latest firmware. I am sorry I can't really send this to DJI (because of cost issue). Isn't there any way to calibrate the sensors? Why did they removed it from Dji Assistant 2?
2-9 06:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rudrasama Posted at 2-9 06:57
No, there was no crash but still it is causing this error. I am on latest firmware. I am sorry I can't really send this to DJI (because of cost issue). Isn't there any way to calibrate the sensors? Why did they removed it from Dji Assistant 2?

Hi. Sorry, the vision sensor calibration in the DJI Assistant 2 with the Air 3 was never supported and was not removed. It will calibrate automatically. A prompt will appear in DJI Fly and calibration will be performed. If it fails it is suggested to send it for repair as it might be a hardware issue however according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones or repair them. aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Hope for your understanding and patience.

2-10 03:07
Use props
rudrasama
lvl.1
India

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 03:07
Hi. Sorry, the vision sensor calibration in the DJI Assistant 2 with the Air 3 was never supported and was not removed. It will calibrate automatically. A prompt will appear in DJI Fly and calibration will be performed. If it fails it is suggested to send it for repair as it might be a hardware issue however according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones or repair them. aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Hope for your understanding and patience.

So I cannot sent it for repair too? And even if I can, what will be the price for Vision sensor repair/replacements?
2-22 05:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rudrasama Posted at 2-22 05:38
So I cannot sent it for repair too? And even if I can, what will be the price for Vision sensor repair/replacements?

We suggest contacting the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. For the price of each part, you can refer to the DJI official website or use this link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry?lang=en. Have a great day
2-24 02:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules