CoPilot for DJI drone using VR
217 3 2-8 22:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisL597
lvl.1

United States

Hello DJI,

I currently own a Ruko drone and have been having a great time with it. DJI, it seems, is the best out there. Maybe you already have this or it is in the works but it would be so fun to take a copilot along and anywhere she looked VR would show the copilot a full view through the second camera. It would be so fun to take people along for the views. Most people do not like to fly for concern that they may damage the drone.

Thanks in advance!
Chris
2-8 22:55
Use props
ChrisL597
lvl.1

United States

He or she
2-9 01:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you referring to the DJI FPV Drone? If yes, the DJI FPV drone does support the Audience/Broadcast Mode which can be activated in the DJI Goggles. If you are using the DJI FPV Goggles V2, you need to link the DJI FPV drone to the main Goggles V2 after powering them on, go to Settings > Image Transmission > Pilot > Broadcasting > On. After powering on the audience Goggles V2, go to “Settings” -> “Image Transmission” -> “Audience”, and then select the related channel. (As shown in the picture below, if the main Goggles name is “36ED”, select “DJI FPV-36ED”.) then check if the main goggles and the audience goggles will display the same pictures. Hope this helps.
2-9 01:15
Use props
ChrisL597
lvl.1

United States

I do appreciate the quick response! It was only a suggestion and was not something I own. I do like DJI and thought maybe it would be something that DJI would like to do. What I am talking about is a second camera for the "passenger" which the only thing they will do is look around and let you know where they would like to fly. All this person would be able to do is look around while the first camera is used by the individual piloting the drone. Just an idea, I would love it personally.
2-9 01:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules