Avata ESC heatsink compound
152 2 2-9 10:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TAZ003
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15817 ft
United States

Hello all, I am about to upgrage motors on my Avata to Axis motors with a factory ESC module purchased from authorized dealer. I would like to use the factory heatsink compound found on the Avata ESC and other boards, does anyone know what kind of compound this is? Where to get? I have not been able to find on google or elsewhere. Thanks for any assistance I can get

2-9 10:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend dismantling or self-repairing DJI Drones. We suggest sending the aircraft back to DJI for your flight safety if a repair is needed. You can submit a repair request here: https://repair.dji.com/. Have a great day ahead.
2-9 21:08
Use props
TAZ003
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15817 ft
United States

Hello DJI Tony, I realize that is your recomendation, however I'm HIGHLY skilled in the disassembling of finite connectors and small parts as well as having experiance in building drones from scratch, as the above post stated I'm NOT repairing but modifing, installing Axis motors with NEW ESC board, having been taught to go with manufactures when appropriate, I would like to use the FACTORY heat sink compound when reassembling electronics boards. Any insight would be appreciated. Does/Will DJI perform this modification?
2-9 21:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules