DJI MIC 2 Inconsistent Recording of Audio
249 5 2-9 11:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jxmes123
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,

I ordered the DJI Mic 2 last week and have thoroughly enjoyed using it. I was using it with an iPhone 13 Pro Max and it was working perfectly. However, a few days ago I took the transmitter out of range and ever since then, it's been very inconsistent. I will record a video and it will be fine, I'll record another video a minute later and the audio will come from the iPhone's microphone and not the DJI Microphone. No change in what I do, just behaviour of the microphone.

Does anybody have the same issue or could let me know a fix? Very important!

Thanks,

2-9 11:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post a sample of the audio? You can upload it to Google Drive or YouTube and then paste the link here. Thank you very much.
2-10 21:05
Use props
Jxmes123
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-10 21:05
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post a sample of the audio? You can upload it to Google Drive or YouTube and then paste the link here. Thank you very much.

Sorry, I don't know how to do that.

I bought a new set but it's exactly the same problem. I will record for 2 minutes and it's fine, stop for about a minute, record again and then when I check the last clip back, it goes back to the original iPhone audio.

Have you found a solution for this? I sent the first ones back but it's also happening on the new one as well.
4-5 14:52
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jxmes123 Posted at 4-5 14:52
Sorry, I don't know how to do that.

I bought a new set but it's exactly the same problem. I will record for 2 minutes and it's fine, stop for about a minute, record again and then when I check the last clip back, it goes back to the original iPhone audio.

Hello. Thank you for the update. If I may confirm, The Transmitter auto-off was just recently added to the firmware. When enabled, the transmitter, when not connected to any device and without independent recording activated, automatically shuts down after 15 minutes of no use, does this apply to what's happening to yours?
4-6 02:19
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good morning, in which sub-menu is the auto-off setting? Thank you very much for your answer
4-6 23:30
Use props
TripleFlacko
New

Bulgaria

@DJI Tony

You say 15 minutes, but mine stopped recording after 10 minute break. My last video that has the audio from dji mic 2 was recorded at 21:53 and it was 29 seconds long, then at 22:04 i have another video and it has the iPhone audio in it, means the transmitter turned off after 10 minutes of idle while it was connected to the receiver... I wasted 1 hour of recording time and 7 scenes out of 8. I'm very disappointed. I updated the software today and turned the auto turn off feature off.

But. As i have said it was only 10 minutes break, i have the videos and the recorded times. Also you say it turns off if it's not connected to any device, but it was connected to the receiver!!!!! Please explain, why is that happening, i don't wanna waste my time like that!
4-21 06:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules