Problems to register a Mini 4 PRO in Thailand
351 4 2-9 12:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3740 ft
Germany

I want to register my Mini 4 PRO in Thailand. First of all, I have to fill an online form on National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission. Among other things, they want me to upload a photo which shows the remote control and its serial number. This seems not to be possible.
The surface of the remote control is very rough and whatever has been printed there - it is not readable at all.

I wonder what was the idea of DJI to do something like this?

IMG_6998.JPG
2-9 12:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please try to send them this image and if you need the serial number, you may get this on the DJI Fly app > "About" section. We will coordinate this concern with our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.
2-10 00:25
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

I`d say, send them also a picture from your Profil, with drone and remote serial.
This way, you could use your Insurance confirmation (for CAAT), since it comes with the serial which is on the picture, too.
Or do a walk in, if an office is near by, it is still possible do to that with drone and remote in person.
Unpleasant situation, good luck!
2-11 11:26
Use props
Paul Lenz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3740 ft
Germany

S-e-ven Posted at 2-11 11:26
I`d say, send them also a picture from your Profil, with drone and remote serial.
This way, you could use your Insurance confirmation (for CAAT), since it comes with the serial which is on the picture, too.
Or do a walk in, if an office is near by, it is still possible do to that with drone and remote in person.

Of course I will go into the office, I will visit Bangkok very soon.
I am only surprised and I wonder what the DJI designers had in their mind when they invented this.
2-11 11:34
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

Paul Lenz Posted at 2-11 11:34
Of course I will go into the office, I will visit Bangkok very soon.
I am only surprised and I wonder what the DJI designers had in their mind when they invented this.

Assumingly nothing, since it is  the RC 2, where you have it in the Fly App.
The RC N2, I `ve seen pictures, where you can read that well!
Older RCs seem to be fine, too.

But that till now  no one checked the QR code  readability is a bummer!
Perhaps they changed the material in the process, but did not tell the design office?

2-11 12:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules