Exposure and ISO still auto adjusting while shooting video
172 3 2-9 13:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
srcorpcapture
New

United States

Hello, this may be a very beginner question that has a simple solution. When I am shooting video (4k60 at 1/120) I am trying to manually set my EV and ISO so that it stays the same throughout the entire shot. Whenever I actually start recording I can see the EV and ISO auto adjusting as I move around the scene. Please let me know if I am just making a silly mistake or missing a setting that could fix this. Thank you for any guidance!
2-9 13:09
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure you have set your shutter speed and ISO to a fixed value under M in the Pro Settings (swipe right to left from the right of the screen to access the settings)
2-9 15:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure that you select Pro Mode, swipe the Osmo Pocket 3 screen from right to left then enter Pro Mode. Set the ISO and shutter to a fixed value and check if there are any changes. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
2-9 22:50
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

To emphasize on the previous answers:
When selecting the ISO value, be sure to select the value that only mentions the number value and hasn't got the words "ISO MAX" before it. Selecting the "ISO MAX" version of values sets the maximum value of ISO allowed and will switch the value automatically to that range or lower when it thinks it is necessary. Selecting an option with just the number value locks the ISO value to that leven and won't change it in a way or another.
2-10 11:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules