Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albator74
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1878740 ft
Canada

Hello!

I have an Avata + a Motion controller,
unfortunately couldn't use it with the Mini 4 after I linked the Mini 4 with the googles,
So I went to buy a Motion 2 controler, 300$ later, happy I am to be finally able to fligh my Mini 4 pro in FPV mode...
BUT...
I updated the firmwares, connected the motion 2 and guess What ?? now I have only 1 flight left with my Googles and my Mini 4 Pro !
The googles are bounded to the Avata and can't be also used with the Mini 4 Pro when I want ?
I own an Air 2 S, a mini4 Pro an Avata, and I need to buy Another pair of Googles to have fun with my Mini 4 Pro in FPV mode?? you must be kidding...

2-9 18:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. If the aircraft is used with an unbound device, the flight times will be limited to five. You need to bind the goggles first every time you switch with a different aircraft. To bind the aircraft to the DJI Goggles, go to your phone connected to the goggles, Go to the DJI Fly homepage and tap “Profile”,  “Device Management” -> “Value-added Service” and tap “Bind New Device”. Binding is important as it records the linking relationship between the aircraft and the remote controller. Have a nice day.
2-9 19:35
Use props
Albator74
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-9 19:35
Hi. If the aircraft is used with an unbound device, the flight times will be limited to five. You need to bind the goggles first every time you switch with a different aircraft. To bind the aircraft to the DJI Goggles, go to your phone connected to the goggles, Go to the DJI Fly homepage and tap “Profile”,  “Device Management” -> “Value-added Service” and tap “Bind New Device”. Binding is important as it records the linking relationship between the aircraft and the remote controller. Have a nice day.

ok thanks for your reply,
so it means that each time I switch to avata - mini 4 pro I have to bound, unbound the devices ? a bit annoying...
2-10 07:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Albator74 Posted at 2-10 07:50
ok thanks for your reply,
so it means that each time I switch to avata - mini 4 pro I have to bound, unbound the devices ? a bit annoying...

Hello, Albator74. Yes, you can use one remote controller/goggles for multiple drones however, you need to bind them. This is to ensure the DJI Care Flyaway Coverage can be used in case the drone goes missing when flying.
2-11 01:26
Use props
Albator74
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2-11 01:26
Hello, Albator74. Yes, you can use one remote controller/goggles for multiple drones however, you need to bind them. This is to ensure the DJI Care Flyaway Coverage can be used in case the drone goes missing when flying.

ok thanks a lot
2-13 09:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You are always welcome. You can always reach us if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
2-14 00:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules