How to reset for resale
195 3 2-9 21:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3c37a0ee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27644 ft
United States

I have a 2018 Mavic Air that I want to resell. What steps do I need to do to prepare it for resale? I tried downloading Assistant 2, but it is not compatible with the latest MacOS.
Also, how do I delete any photos or personal data stored internally in the Mavic or controller? I've looked online, and there is so much conflicting advice that I thought I'd try here and get reliable advice.

Thanks in advance.
2-9 21:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mavic Air does not support binding as it uses the DJI Go 4 app. You can simply hand it over to the new owner and he/she just needs to create a DJI Account then link the aircraft to the controller (mobile device with DJI Go 4 app) and it is good to go. The aircraft and remote controller did not store any personal information and the new owner needs to use his mobile device to run the fresh DJI Go 4 app. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!  
2-10 21:29
Use props
fans3c37a0ee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27644 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 21:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mavic Air does not support binding as it uses the DJI Go 4 app. You can simply hand it over to the new owner and he/she just needs to create a DJI Account then link the aircraft to the controller (mobile device with DJI Go 4 app) and it is good to go. The aircraft and remote controller did not store any personal information and the new owner needs to use his mobile device to run the fresh DJI Go 4 app. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!

Thanks so much for the fast response.
2-10 21:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans3c37a0ee Posted at 2-10 21:56
Thanks so much for the fast response.

You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2-15 01:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules