Batteries update on new firmware ?
1195 8 2015-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKT
lvl.4

United States

Hello,

I dont know if anyone else has asked this question but I was not able to update the batteries with this new firware update.

Thank you!
2015-9-10
Use props
Starship
lvl.4

United States

Did you remove the .txt file from the memory card between tries?
2015-9-10
Use props
bahamasky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3240535 ft
Bahamas

Same here I was unable to update my batteries and yes I moved the txt file and did not cut on my RC.
2015-9-10
Use props
bob.northland1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 334360 ft
United States

bahamasky@me.co Posted at 2015-9-10 12:53
Same here I was unable to update my batteries and yes I moved the txt file and did not cut on my RC. ...

Downloaded new FW to both Inspires and six batteries without a hitch,
....I deleted the txt after every update....every battery was fully charged...maybe that makes a difference. Good luck
2015-9-10
Use props
pinpointmapping
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5345105 ft
  • >>>
United States

bob.northland1 Posted at 2015-9-10 11:48
Downloaded new FW to both Inspires and six batteries without a hitch,
....I deleted the txt after  ...

One of my batteries didn't update correctly.  It was fully charged, but didn't seem to take the update.  Now the battery will not even turn the Inspire 1 on at all.  When I insert it and power up, I get one "Chirp" from the Inspire and the tail light flashes red once then the craft goes silent.  I tried using the battery to recharge the RC, and again the bottom row of LED lights on the RC light up for a second, then go out...  I've emailed DJI Support a couple days ago, but have not heard anything back from them.......
2015-9-10
Use props
bahamasky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3240535 ft
Bahamas

@jkt where you apart of beta?
2015-9-10
Use props
loukas66
New

Australia

After new firmware update I had tb48 battery problem.
I was flying inspire when  suddenly battery level drop from 59% to 2%  fortunately I hovering 5 feet when it happen.
2015-9-12
Use props
JKT
lvl.4

United States

bahamasky@me.co Posted at 2015-9-11 06:36
@jkt where you apart of beta?

I was but I didnt have the opportunity to update anything. I was part of the group but I was not able to beta test. My inspire was out for repair so by the time I got it back it was too late to anything... I have never had a problem Updating my batteries. I am going to try formating my Micro SD card and putting the zip file all over again to see if the battery will Update.  i am confuse, I spoke to a DJI tech suppport on the chatt and he said that the update was only for the inspire 1 not for the control or batteries. My ipad shows that the system is to date.
2015-9-12
Use props
ricaldone.paolo
New

Italy

Same problem.
With these versions:
app 2,4,0
aircraft 1,4,00,10+
RC   1,4,30
Camera  1,0,0,30+
When start with TB48 5700Mh DJI Go App requires "upgrade intelligent batteries" but doesn't take it
I send message to dji support and waiting for answer
2015-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules