DRTK-2 USB port non responsive
295 6 2-10 01:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Armstrong
New
Flight distance : 448294 ft

Australia

I have recently started getting myhead around the DRTK-2 base and I'm unable to get any sort of response from the USB-C port.

I've tried accessing the log files as a simple drive mount on Win10, Win11, OSX on Apple Sillicon using multiple different cables that are DJI originals.

I've also tried using Assistant2 (MG, Phantom and Enterprise) across all platforms with zero signs of life from the DRTK-2.

The DRTK-2 functions correctly in mode 5 as a base connected to T10 and M3M, so I'm assuming the core hardware is ok.

Any constructive suggestions greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Pete
2-10 01:24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried on another computer device to see if the log files could be visit?

At the same time, for your situation, we forwarded to our engineer team to further check.
2-10 04:18
Use props
Peter.Armstrong
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2-10 04:18
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know have you tried on another computer device to see if the log files could be visit?

At the same time, for your situation, we forwarded to our engineer team to further check.

Two different windows laptops and a Macbook.

Two differnt (original DJI) cables.

Regards,
Pete
2-10 04:20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Peter.Armstrong Posted at 2-10 04:20

Thank you for your confirmation. We are checking with our engineer team and will keep you update soon.
2-10 06:43
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Peter.Armstrong Posted at 2-10 04:20

Hi Peter, after checking with our relevant team, the USB-C port should be in fault. It is suggested to contact with local dealer and send in for the repair. Thanks.
2-10 19:02
Use props
Peter.Armstrong
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2-10 19:02
Hi Peter, after checking with our relevant team, the USB-C port should be in fault. It is suggested to contact with local dealer and send in for the repair. Thanks.

Appreciate the support. DRTK-2 was returned for warranty repair and is currently at the Post Office waiting for me to pick it up.
3-22 01:28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Peter.Armstrong Posted at 3-22 01:28
Appreciate the support. DRTK-2 was returned for warranty repair and is currently at the Post Office waiting for me to pick it up.

It’s our pleasure to help. If you have further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
3-22 01:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules