DJI Mic low level recording
230 3 2-10 05:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SavageBeast
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi everyone !

Not sure how to proceed with the DJI Mic TX and its internal recording. I have checked the RX and it is configured as MONO, so the backup should not be configured to -6dB.

But when I use the DJI Mic TX standalone, recording my voice by pushing the REC button on it, the recorded sound level is very low. How can I fix it, to have a normal recording volume ?

Thanks, Michel
2-10 05:08
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Michel, to obtain optimal audio recording quality, we recommend that you increase the gain when monitoring and place the DJI Mic close to the sound source when recording.
How many transmitters do you have? Is it possible to try other transmitters under the same gain settings to see if it is the same.
2-11 01:04
Use props
SavageBeast
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2-11 01:04
Hi Michel, to obtain optimal audio recording quality, we recommend that you increase the gain when monitoring and place the DJI Mic close to the sound source when recording.
How many transmitters do you have? Is it possible to try other transmitters under the same gain settings to see if it is the same.

Hi Susan, many thanks for your reply.

I have increased the gain by +6dB, and should give it a try, if it works as desired. I still need some practice with the settings and using the DJI Mic.

Have a nice weekend.
2-11 08:12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

SavageBeast Posted at 2-11 08:12
Hi Susan, many thanks for your reply.

I have increased the gain by +6dB, and should give it a try, if it works as desired. I still need some practice with the settings and using the DJI Mic.

Hope it helps, please keep us updated once you have tried it, should you have any further questions on using DJI products, please feel free to contact our Support or ask here in this forum.
2-11 19:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules