Intermediate antenna to solve obstacle problem ?
135 1 2-10 05:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TopMove
lvl.1

Bangladesh

After conducting research and reading through forum posts, I have come to realize that obstacles, especially trees, pose a significant problem if the drone moves out of sight, such as between or under trees. What could be the solution here? Could I possibly place some kind of signal booster or intermediate antenna on top of a tall tree or building between me and the drone, which would receive the RC signal and relay it back to the drone, thus creating a solid connection?
Alternatively, if I am situated on one side of a hill, could I place a signal booster on top of the hill and fly the drone on the other side without experiencing any signal loss?

2-10 05:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do not recommend installing any third-party accessories especially signal boosters or antennas on the unit as we cannot guarantee flight safety. We recommend flying the unit in an open area away from any possible interference and also within the line of sight. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a good one.
2-10 21:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules