Controller not linking, flashing red light.
178 5 2-10 13:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qFwxlDrbvsYl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181391 ft
United States

My Phantom 4 pro was crashed which resulted in damage to the landing gear and gimble. I replaced all the damaged parts and reassembled. The drone will not conect to the controller and the l I ght flashes red near the SD card slot. I attempted to connect to my PC but the PC will not recognize a device. Anyone have any ideas on something that might cause this? There could possibly be damage I cant see, I just dont know what component would be the culprit. No nother visible damage.

Thanks
2-10 13:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about what happened to your drone. We suggest sending it back to DJI for inspection. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website or by using this link: https://repair.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your understanding.
2-10 19:27
Use props
djiuser_qFwxlDrbvsYl
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the response.  I thought DJI wasn't supporting the phantom any longer?
2-10 20:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qFwxlDrbvsYl Posted at 2-10 20:22
Thanks for the response.  I thought DJI wasn't supporting the phantom any longer?

Hi. Phantom 4 Pro is still supported. You can check this thread for your reference: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2808521. Have a nice day.
2-10 20:43
Use props
djiuser_qFwxlDrbvsYl
lvl.1
United States

MaybeI I'm reading it wrong but the the link says Phantom 4 pro service suspended as of July 2023.
2-10 20:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_qFwxlDrbvsYl Posted at 2-10 20:59
MaybeI I'm reading it wrong but the the link says Phantom 4 pro service suspended as of July 2023.

Hi there. Are you referring to this?

This only applies to the Obsidian version. If you check the repair application page, the Phantom 4 Pro is still on the selection:
2-10 21:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules