257 5 2-10 14:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UmP3QVcVj147
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1131647 ft
Germany

Hello,

I have a Mini 4 Pro and got it first with the RC2 remote. Now I wanted to try out the Goggle FPV feeling and ordered the Goggle 2 / RC Motion 2. Downloaded the Assistend 2 App to my computer and updated everything. After that, connected the goggles and the motion 2 remote to the drone. So far everything went fine.

I moved to a near spot where I could test out the motion 2 remote and the goggles and nobody would be disturbed or me. Powered up the drone, the goggles and the motion remote. Everything seems to be fine. I could start the drone, move up some meters and fly forward.

Then, after around 100m it slowed down and stopped to move forward and a short message in the display popped up 'max. distance reached' (not exactly, translated from german but it means that). I checked the settings and the distance was set to 'no limitations'. I also tried to set it to '8000m' but still the same, at the same point it just stopped moving. Also the direction didn't change something. No matter what direction, around 100m it stopped.

So I disconnected the goggles and the motion controller and turned on the RC2 remote. With the RC2 I had no issues and there was no distance limitation.

I really checked all the settings but I didn't figure it out how to get rid of this distance limitation with the goggle 2 and the motion 2 remote.

Any ideas?

Thanks for help and best regards!
2-10 14:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will surely keep you posted once we receive an update. We appreciate your understanding.
2-10 19:21
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

I see other past posts with this issue and the solution was to log out of your dji account and log back in.
2-10 22:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We have received an update with the relevant team. Please confirm if you did set the max distance in the Goggles? If not, please note that the max distance must be set in the Goggles not in the App. If you still experience the same issue after doing the above troubleshooting, please provide us the information below via PM for further investigation:

Country/Location (better provide with Latitude and Longitude) :
Sync the flight records then provide to us with the flight account and exact date&time for further testing.
2-19 02:30
Use props
benkly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1131647 ft
Germany

The issue is gone. Maybe the issue occured cause I didn't bind the Mini 4 Pro to the goggles. At the weekend I bound the Mini 4 Pro to the goggles and from then on I could fly without this distance limitation. Now only the signal is a distance limitation

Or should it also fly without limitation without binding to the goggles?
2-19 04:07
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

benkly Posted at 2-19 04:07
The issue is gone. Maybe the issue occured cause I didn't bind the Mini 4 Pro to the goggles. At the weekend I bound the Mini 4 Pro to the goggles and from then on I could fly without this distance limitation. Now only the signal is a distance limitation

Or should it also fly without limitation without binding to the goggles?

Hello, there. Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything seems to be sorted out regarding the range concern. As for the signal limitation, do you mind sending a short video showing this scenario for further checking? I hope to hear from you soon
2-21 02:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules