QuickShots not Appearing
155 5 2-10 23:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aPGpQi4XOL17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178241 ft

United States

I have Sd card and everything yet Quickshots and other camera options dont show up for me. Please help!
2-10 23:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedure below. Feel free to skip some steps that were already done:
1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage.
--> If the storage is insufficient, QuickShots cannot be used (The QuickShots button is invisible). We recommend mounting a microSD card.
2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.
--> If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong.
3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m.
--> The QuickShots is unavailable if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.
4. Check whether you have already selected the target and tapped Start.
--> If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered.
5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject.
--> If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements.
6. Check whether the mobile phone is compatible with the DJI Fly app.
--> If the device is incompatible, QuickShots might not be used. If a compatible device is used, it is recommended that the user synchronizes data and reinstalls the app. If an incompatible device is used, replacing it with a mobile phone on the compatibility list for testing and usage is recommended.
7. Refresh the aircraft firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2. You can download it to your computer here:https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series[/url]
Please keep me posted if you require further assistance. Have a nice day.
2-11 00:16
Use props
djiuser_aPGpQi4XOL17
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-11 00:16
Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedure below. Feel free to skip some steps that were already done:
1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage.
--> If the storage is insufficient, QuickShots cannot be used (The QuickShots button is invisible). We recommend mounting a microSD card.

If I wait for the next dji app update do you think that would fix it?
2-11 01:00
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_aPGpQi4XOL17 Posted at 2-11 01:00
If I wait for the next dji app update do you think that would fix it?

Hi. Sorry, I cannot confirm that. But I am more than glad to assist you. Have you already tried following the steps? You can notify me anytime if you need assistance.
2-11 01:39
Use props
djiuser_aPGpQi4XOL17
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-11 01:39
Hi. Sorry, I cannot confirm that. But I am more than glad to assist you. Have you already tried following the steps? You can notify me anytime if you need assistance.

Yes i have tried everything except updating it through the computer. But when it says the aircrafts current version what does it mean when it says N/A?
2-11 22:02
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_aPGpQi4XOL17 Posted at 2-11 22:02
Yes i have tried everything except updating it through the computer. But when it says the aircrafts current version what does it mean when it says N/A?

Hi. It means it is not available. Please make sure you are connected to a good internet when you select "Check for updates". If the issue persists,  please try updating it from the DJI Assistant 2 instead. Thank you for your patience.
2-12 03:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules