185 3 2-11 10:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hnjPNniKL1f8
New
Flight distance : 105636 ft
United Kingdom

So i crashed my mini 4 pro today.

First time crashing and crashed while doing an auto track.

Drone reversed into the top of a tree even though avoidance sensors were set to bypass.

Bit upset i will have to pay for a replacement using refresh.

Anyone else in the same position?
2-11 10:37
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to learn about the incident. If the drone is within the warranty period, data analysis can be applied to determine the cause of the crash using your drone's flight logs. You may fill out this form from our website to create an online repair request. Or, contact our team to further assist you on creating a case. Hope this information helps.
2-11 15:24
Use props
djiuser_hnjPNniKL1f8
New
Flight distance : 105636 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-11 15:24
Sorry to learn about the incident. If the drone is within the warranty period, data analysis can be applied to determine the cause of the crash using your drone's flight logs. You may fill out this form from our website to create an online repair request. Or, contact our team to further assist you on creating a case. Hope this information helps.

I have request a replacement using DJI refresh. Will they still check the flight log and offer a free replacement if i am not at fault?

Thanks
2-11 21:05
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_hnjPNniKL1f8 Posted at 2-11 21:05
I have request a replacement using DJI refresh. Will they still check the flight log and offer a free replacement if i am not at fault?

Thanks

Thank you for your response. If you select DJI Care Express, DJI will bypass the inspection process to expedite the replacement for you. However, DJI will not offer warranty services for the defective component (the replacement device will still be covered under warranty). Therefore, if you desire DJI to inspect the defective component to verify any manufacturing defects or if you wish to compare repair fees and DJI Care Refresh replacement fees before making a decision, it is advisable to opt for the repair service.
2-12 16:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules