Smartphone Compatibility
456 5 2-11 20:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Follow Brando
New

United States

Is the Mini 2 SE/DJI Fly App compatible with the Redmi Note 13? The compatibility list mentions the Redmi Note 10 but not more current versions.
2-11 20:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Redmi Note 13 is not yet confirmed to work with the DJI Fly app as it has not been tested yet. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions here https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-11 21:52
Use props
Follow Brando
New

United States

Thanks for the quick response. I will test the phone first.
2-11 22:29
Use props
pastilan
New

Philippines

Follow Brando Posted at 2-11 22:29

I also have the same phone as you, I have ordered the Mini 2 SE and it will arrive in a few days, is your phone working with the DJI Fly? I have installed the app on my phone and it is installed without a problem. I hope it will work when the drone arrives.
3-31 22:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Follow Brando Posted at 2-11 22:29

You are most welcome, Brando. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day!
3-31 23:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

pastilan Posted at 3-31 22:10
I also have the same phone as you, I have ordered the Mini 2 SE and it will arrive in a few days, is your phone working with the DJI Fly? I have installed the app on my phone and it is installed without a problem. I hope it will work when the drone arrives.

Hello there. Thank you for choosing DJI. Please ensure to download the App using our website (please check the link below) to ensure a fully working app. You may also visit the nearest DJI physical store in your location to test it further before the DJI Mini 2 SE arrives. If you experience any issues during setup, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
3-31 23:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules