MIC 2 with POCKET 3 RECORDING PROBLEM
499 5 2-11 21:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MacHead
lvl.1
United States

I own DJI Pocket 3 with one DJI Mic 2 that came with Creator's Pack. Last week, I took this set up to a quite important event. I took about 75 clips, ranging from 10 sec to 5 minutes. I always paired my Mic 2 with Pocket 3, got confirmatiion window saying my Mic is now connected, and I proceeded with shooting. I always turned my Pocket 3 off between clips. When ready to take another clip, I waited until I got Mic 2 confirmed connection, then proceeded with shooting another clip. Distance between Pocket 3 and Mic 2 during shooting did not exceed 20  feet, in a clear, open space, no walls, fences, doors, trees, or  landscaping.

When I got home, and downloaded my clips, there was a problem with Audio. Some clips had no audio, some clips started with audio, but after few seconds audio disappeared, and some clips had good audio clearly recorded through Mic 2. Overall, Audio recording was inconsistant, and all over the board

Furthermore, once I downloaded my clips, I got separate audio file under each clip. Clips with good recorded audio to the clip itself, still have Audio file under video clip. I don't recall setting up  Mic 2 to record copy of Audio, nor did I intended to do so. Is that normal ?

But not having consistant Audio recorded to the Video, or no audio at all, is the biggest problem. Not sure what went wrong. It was my understanding that once you pair Mic 2 with Pocket 3, and get confirmation of connection - that you are ready to go. That clearly was not the case. My confidence in DJI Mic2 is now seriously undermined

Anybody with similar problem? Any help would be highly appreciated

Thank you

2-11 21:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. May I confirm if you managed to update the firmware of your DJI Mic 2 or Pocket 3? Also, may I confirm if the separate files are .wav files? I hope to hear from you soon.
2-13 03:23
Use props
MacHead
lvl.1
United States

Hello, thank you for getting back to me. I have FW 1.03.05.02.in Pocket 3. Not sure how to get FW info for Mic2 to confirm. Yes, the separate files are .wav (see visual). Thank you
2-14 10:46
Use props
MacHead
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 03:23
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. May I confirm if you managed to update the firmware of your DJI Mic 2 or Pocket 3? Also, may I confirm if the separate files are .wav files? I hope to hear from you soon.

Found it ! .. the transmitter FW is 03.05.05.12

Thank you !
2-14 11:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MacHead Posted at 2-14 11:11
Found it ! .. the transmitter FW is 03.05.05.12

Thank you !

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted. Cheers!
2-20 22:40
Use props
MacHead
lvl.1
United States

Hello, please, don't give up on me LOL .... nothing has been solved, I just submitted to you FW numbers - as you requested. Problem still exists. Thank you
2-21 10:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules