To the designer of the Mavic mini series
188 2 2-12 05:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf475763d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 611821 ft
United States

, okay let me just say first that in my opinion the mavic Mini 2, is quite possibly the greatest drone ever made, and I say that based on the features and reliability you get it's such a low price point. It's ease of use, anyone from beginner to a veteran flyer can pick it up and fly. That being said there's one exception that we keep the mavic winning for receiving that title.. and it's the freaking propeller design and by that I mean the way it is mounted on the motors and the open door Motors just waiting to get stabbed by a screwdriver or a screw when you try to put new props on. I know this is probably an old argument an old debate an old rant topic, but I can tell you this off my chest as I sit here haven't spent the past 35 minutes trying to put propellers on my mavic meeting too and I'm losing it. So I say to you, whatever moron came up with the idea for the way these props are anyway they're mounted under this drone you should be not only fired, and blacklisted from ever working in the Drone Community again, you should also probably be charged criminally somehow someway, and punished to the full extent or whatever law we come up with to charge you with. Why does it take me 35 minutes to put these freaking propellers on because I've already went through four yes count them four motor replacements from mishaps trying to put these props on this damn drone,. And I don't want to DARE here anything about user error or it's my fault or whatever I've been working on and building drones quadcopters and such in the past 6 years and they've never had any problem like this. It's a horrible design flaw it's aggravating it's a disservice to DJI and this fine drone so if you happen to be reading this oh propeller guy slap yourself in the face fill a bucket with concrete allow it to dry Tire rope around the bucket and then around your neck and throw it into the ocean. That is all have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
DirtyLikaRat FPV
https://youtube.com/@dirtylikaratfpv6088?si=s5iKLa-xF68zYxQB
2-12 05:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We acknowledge your dissatisfaction. Rest assured your feedback will reach the relevant team. This will help us improve and optimize our products. We appreciate your patience.
2-13 00:14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for quick release props on the Mini series,  the screw are horrible.
2-13 02:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules