545 8 2-12 08:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GuntherV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 339160 ft
Belgium

Hi all,
I wanted to upgrade my M4P with a C1 label.
I received the stickers on friday, uploaded the requested photo's this morning, and I received the certification document this afternoon. Very smooth process!
2-12 08:04
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! We hope to continue providing you with the best. Have a nice day!
2-12 16:39
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 587710 ft

Slovakia

How long did it take to receive the labels? It's 16 days since I submitted the request and still waiting for the envelope..
2-15 07:01
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

harweyko Posted at 2-15 07:01
How long did it take to receive the labels? It's 16 days since I submitted the request and still waiting for the envelope..

I cheated :-). I requested the stickers, and a few days later crashed my drone. Sent it to DJI and a week laterI received a new drone, and the C1 stickers were included. So I made a request for my new drone, and it took 2 working days for the process to conclude. And I expect to receive 2 sets of stickers by mail
2-15 07:33
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 587710 ft

Slovakia

One would expect that as it is EU only procedure they have all the stickers somewhere in EU and send it just locally. As it takes so long I wouldn't be surprised they're sending it from China via some cheap post..
2-15 08:19
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

harweyko Posted at 2-15 08:19
One would expect that as it is EU only procedure they have all the stickers somewhere in EU and send it just locally. As it takes so long I wouldn't be surprised they're sending it from China via some cheap post..

My thoughts exactly
2-15 08:49
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

harweyko Posted at 2-15 07:01

Usually, the label will be shipped out within 5 working days and it may take about 10- 20 days to arrive via a stamped envelope from the application submission. The time between application and issuing the label depends on the number of customers who wish to obtain the label. We will put additional resources into place to ensure that there will be no lengthy delays. But if the label did not arrive 20 days after you applied, please get in touch with DJI support to get another label.
2-15 23:58
Use props
GuntherV
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 2-15 23:58
Usually, the label will be shipped out within 5 working days and it may take about 10- 20 days to arrive via a stamped envelope from the application submission. The time between application and issuing the label depends on the number of customers who wish to obtain the label. We will put additional resources into place to ensure that there will be no lengthy delays. But if the label did not arrive 20 days after you applied, please get in touch with DJI support to get another label.

I receivd the stickers for my (crashed) drone today. About 20 days after my request
2-16 04:32
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

GuntherV Posted at 2-16 04:32
I receivd the stickers for my (crashed) drone today. About 20 days after my request

Thank you for your response. We are glad to hear that you've received the label within the timeframe mentioned. If there is anything that you need to ask further, please let us know, and we would be happy to assist you in the best way that we can. 
2-16 16:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules