DJI mini 4 pro vision sensor error and unable to take smart shots
348 5 2-12 10:06
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aswink12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4931 ft
India

My Mini 4 Pro experienced a crash that damaged the front right vision sensor. The drone flies without any issues, and there are no warnings in the DJI Fly app. However, I've encountered several problems:

The right obstacle sensor always shows a warning.
The vision assist is black in all four angles and is not responsive.
When attempting to start a smart track or focus track, the drone is unable to track the subject and starts spinning, pointing the gimbal camera towards the ground. (Manual flight and gimbal controls work fine.)
I couldn't even draw a rectangle in quick and master shots.

screen recording of the tracking and sensor issue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LJfUXyQau7XCK3J_9cf7cvTWrpyVwDZY/view?usp=sharing

If anyone has a solution to fix these issues, it would be helpful since there is no service center in India. Will replacing the omnidirectional vision sensor fix the tracking issue, or do I need to check any other parts? Thank you in advance.
2-12 10:06
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  

At the same time, please kindly note that if the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2-12 23:52
Use props
djiuser_DQ3ew3gzOW17
New
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2-12 23:52
Hi there, according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  

At the same time, please kindly note that if the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Hey i have a question about the RID Function on the Mini 4 Pro but i cannot create a new post in the forum.
I want to go to japan but sadly you need an remote id to register aircraft above 100g. in the Eu its c0 so i dont need RID. i know the drone can do RID (remote id) but its disabled via software update. what can i do? thanks
2-27 01:05
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_DQ3ew3gzOW17 Posted at 2-27 01:05
Hey i have a question about the RID Function on the Mini 4 Pro but i cannot create a new post in the forum.
I want to go to japan but sadly you need an remote id to register aircraft above 100g. in the Eu its c0 so i dont need RID. i know the drone can do RID (remote id) but its disabled via software update. what can i do? thanks

The RID option will not be displayed when the drone is used outside Japan. If you need to view Remote ID, they can view it when using your drone in Japan.
2-27 02:46
Use props
djiuser_DQ3ew3gzOW17
New
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 02:46
The RID option will not be displayed when the drone is used outside Japan. If you need to view Remote ID, they can view it when using your drone in Japan.

Thank you very much! So i just register the drone with built in device and since i gave them my serial nr as well, so after registration is complete i just need to start the drone in japan and they should have everything they need? Thanks
2-28 10:01
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_DQ3ew3gzOW17 Posted at 2-28 10:01
Thank you very much! So i just register the drone with built in device and since i gave them my serial nr as well, so after registration is complete i just need to start the drone in japan and they should have everything they need? Thanks

Hi there, please complete the application and payment at the website https://www.ossportal.dips.mlit.go.jp/portal/top/ first, then import the Remote ID in the DJI APP. 202302011805-5.png
Please pay attention that your drone does not have radio wave certification in Japan and is likely to violate local laws and regulations. Please abide by the relevant laws of Japan during use.

2-28 20:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules