DJI DL Lens not calibrating on 4D
297 3 2-12 13:08
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joemamaprod11
lvl.1
United States

I have used the DJI 35mm DL lens on my Ronin 4D and it worked when I used it for months. After a time I let it sit and it's not used that often. When I put it on my Ronin 4d and tried to auto-focus it gave me an error stating focus data error it can't read the lens and its not compatible. The Iris is not showing either. I tried to auto-calibrate it gave me an error, I tried a factory reset on the Ronin 4D and it still had the same issue. I cleaned the lens, I did firmware updates as well. The mount nor lens are not damaged. i can use my e-mount and lens correctly as the auto-focus and iris show . Lastly, I am not able to use a motor as its all built internally. Does anyone have a fix?
2-12 13:08
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412608 ft
United Kingdom

Just to cover the bases, have tried to create a user profile, then recalibrate the lens?
2-13 00:45
Use props
Joemamaprod11
lvl.1
United States

826 Raw Posted at 2-13 00:45
Just to cover the bases, have tried to create a user profile, then recalibrate the lens?

I tried, its still not detecting the lens. I noticed the lens isn't powering up I tried to carefully align everything but still does not work. Im not sure if its the lens or the DL mount. My E mount and lens still works
2-21 10:50
Use props
Joemamaprod11
lvl.1
United States

I tried these action based on another post response from DJi Susan: 2) If any component is damaged or does not pop up after being pressed, please return the corresponding component for testing and repair.
2. Re-mount the DL lens and the DL mount. (After tightening the lens, rotate it in the reverse direction to the endpoint.) Then, restore DJI Ronin 4D to the factory settings to see if the issue improves.

This helped and I was jumping for joy!
2-21 11:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules