Avata Registration in EU as tourist
355 4 2-13 00:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

Hi everyone, just seeking some clarifications for people who have registered their Avatas for use in the EU. To date, i have obtained the Pilot Competency Licences from Luxumberg, which is free of charge, currently i'm stuck at the part where i need to figure out the operator licences. I already have an account with MySRS (Ireland) but i have not paid the EUR38 fees as of yet.

I have readAQAAABgIDAAAAMBAYAAAAAAGAgMAAAAwEBgAAACAgcAAAAAAFKL/D2KtTVe53expAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC[/img]

My is the registration number in the above screenshot the number that i should be pasting on my drone? and is it valid throughout the EU or only in france?

Thanks in advance.
2-13 00:09
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your drone ID is valid across the EU but not the UK.   You only need to take the test in the first EU country you plan to visit,  but by far Alphatango is the easiest place to do it Ive found.
2-13 02:05
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

DAFlys Posted at 2-13 02:05
Your drone ID is valid across the EU but not the UK.   You only need to take the test in the first EU country you plan to visit,  but by far Alphatango is the easiest place to do it Ive found.

Thanks for your reply!

UAS-FR-XXXXXXX <<<< is this the operator number that i should be pasting on my drone?
2-14 22:49
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU Posted at 2-14 22:49
Thanks for your reply!

UAS-FR-XXXXXXX

Yes thats correct.  You should also print and carry the certificates they sent you as well.
2-15 00:58
Use props
fans1a759848
lvl.2

Ireland

Just want to say thanks for sharing about Luxemberg / alphatango, that it's actually possible to take a well designed online course and obtain the license for FREE!
For anyone looking for the link (as I had to google) here it is https://www.ecologie.gouv.fr/alphatango (signup at https://alphatango.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/login.jsp )

Crazy that in Ireland it takes about 3-10 working days to get verified before being able to take their training course which is paid currently €30 I think or 38(?).

So as far I understand for Ireland requirements are 1) create account at  Irish Aviation Authority iaa.mysrs.ie to then submit ID verification after which approve one can register as a drone operator to obtain the operator number but no need to take their online training "Unmanned Aircraft System - Proof of Online Training (A1/A3)" instead signup with Alphatango to take their course and test to get the A1/A3 license for FREE where only the PDF license needs to be saved and provided as proof if every questioned by authority/people. CORRECT?
4-19 02:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules