MIC 2 - Why no option for OSMO 3 Creator Combo
273 1 2-13 01:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illerian
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi!

Why is there not an option for the Mic 2, for us who bought the OSMO Pocket 3 Creator Combo?

I had hoped for a Creator Combo option with a Mic 2 TX, Mic 2 RX and a case to make a complete set for us Creator Combo buyers, at a lower price ofcause. The price differens between the complet Mic 2 combo and picking what is missing from OSMO Pocket 2 Creator combo is a mere 40 euro. It should have been the difference of one Mic 2 TX, 99 euro in my opinion!

Questioning why I would ever opt for a combo in the future!
2-13 01:58
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It is almost always the case that  buying products in bulk or as an ensemble works out cheaper than buying the same thing in smaller quantities or as individual components. I agree with you that, because the Mic 2 as a Creator Combo was launched before the Mic 2 kit was available to buy, DJI should perhaps have included a [40 euro] Mic 2 discount voucher with the Creator Combo precisely because many customers could obviously find themselves in the situation you describe. However, I can't say I'm all that surprised they didn't do so. I purchased the Creator Combo followed by the full Mic 2 kit AND an extra white transmitter, not to mention I already had two original DJI Mic kits so I guess you have people like me to blame for your predicament.
2-13 22:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules