Remote Control
230 2 2-13 05:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I currently have the regular remote without screen on it.  I don't know the exact model name.  I am looking at the refurbished remotes that have the screens on it and would like to have you guys chime in on them.  Whether I should just stay with what I am currently doing or move to one of these remotes and which one.  One of them is the DJI RC Pro, it is selling for $959 on DJI's website.  The second one is the DJI RC, which is selling for $249.  There is obvious major upgrades between the two.  What I am currently doing is using either a Ipad mini 6 and the remote or using a iphone 15 pro max and remote.  They seem to be working fine.  I am looking for something that I can just pull out of the box and it works and I don't have to hook wires up all the time.  Unless you guys think that I should stay with my current setup.  I have been doing this for over a year now with this droneand it has been working fine.  I have been using a ipad with my Phantom 4 Pro for years so I am use to using wires with my drones.  I just saw this remote at this price and didn't know if this was a good price and if it is, if I should pick it up.  If it is worth it.
2-13 05:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your interest. Both DJI RC and DJI RC Pro bring advanced features such as an Integrated screen, light and portable, ease of use, including better connectivity, etc. We hope you get the best feedback that you may need. For discounted prices for this model, you may simply visit this link. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2-13 22:45
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

The RC Pro is the best one you can get. Keep in mind that none of your mentioned RC models will support the newer drones like the Air 3 and forward, just in case you would expect a ~$1000 RC Pro to support them should you choose to upgrade to the newer ones later.
2-14 00:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules