AIR 3 ZA
278 3 2-13 06:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0b3bf7f7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423747 ft

Mozambique

I went to South Africa (Cape Town) with my Air 3, with a Gimball problem, and came back from there with 3 more problems with my drone.
1 - The Drone ran out of obstacle sensors.
2 - The Drone does not transfer images via Bluetooth, only connecting the cable.
3 - Gimball problem, with the gimball calibration error appearing on the screen and not disappearing.
Where I tried to get the Drone was an authorized DJI dealer https://www.fixology.co.za/
I try to contact the company and they don't respond to my emails and as I live in Mozambique I don't know what to do. At the store I remember the technician saying that he installed software on the drone and reset the gimball, but I don't know what software they used. Help please.

2-13 06:53
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your reaching out and sorry for the trouble. May I confirm if your aircraft experienced an incident? Please refer to the details below regarding your concerns with the DJI Air 3.

> Please provide a screenshot showing the problem with obstacle avoidance.
> Please perform the gimbal calibration following these steps: DJI Live feed> (3 dots upper right)> Control> Swipe up and select Gimbal Calibration.
> For QuickTransfer mode, you may follow the method below:

1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the self-diagnostic tests of the aircraft are complete.

2. Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on the mobile device and disable cellular/mobile data. Launch DJI Fly and a prompt will appear to connect to the aircraft.

3. Tap Connect. Once successfully connected, the files on the aircraft can be accessed and downloaded at high speed. When connecting the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, press and hold the power button of the aircraft for two seconds to confirm.

I hope the information will help. You may let us know about the latest progress.
2-13 19:40
Use props
fans0b3bf7f7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423747 ft

Mozambique

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 19:40
Hi, there. Thank you for your reaching out and sorry for the trouble. May I confirm if your aircraft experienced an incident? Please refer to the details below regarding your concerns with the DJI Air 3.

> Please provide a screenshot showing the problem with obstacle avoidance.

In addition to these problems, today I noticed that Active Track, POI... don't work equally. I try to communicate with your representative, but they don't respond to emails saying what they did to the Drone. I will make a video to show you the problems, and the Drone didn't suffer any incident, there was just a problem with the Gimbal, because once my son moved it and misaligned it, but everything else worked perfectly, this incident was in October and as I live in Mozambique I went to Cape Town to solve this problem, but I realized that I messed up. I've already made all the other suggestions and they don't work, the Drone's Bluetooth still doesn't work and the Gimball still has an error. Thank you for all the attention you have given.
2-14 10:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

m

fans0b3bf7f7 Posted at 2-14 10:20
In addition to these problems, today I noticed that Active Track, POI... don't work equally. I try to communicate with your representative, but they don't respond to emails saying what they did to the Drone. I will make a video to show you the problems, and the Drone didn't suffer any incident, there was just a problem with the Gimbal, because once my son moved it and misaligned it, but everything else worked perfectly, this incident was in October and as I live in Mozambique I went to Cape Town to solve this problem, but I realized that I messed up. I've already made all the other suggestions and they don't work, the Drone's Bluetooth still doesn't work and the Gimball still has an error. Thank you for all the attention you have given.

Thank you for your response. Please be advised that I've sent you a direct message here in DJI forum for further instructions and clarification regarding the situation. Kindly feel free to respond if you have further queries.
2-20 22:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules