Dji RC N-1 Charging.
175 5 2-13 10:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuisAngel008
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37444 ft

Colombia

Hi, I have a question. I have a Rc n-1 controller and I would like to know if it is better to charge it completely discharged or if charging it, for example with almost half a battery, may affect it. It's the first time I've owned a drone, I appreciate your response.
2-13 10:44
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. There is no need to discharge it manually. Remember to keep it at a workable temperature and charge and discharge normally with a qualified charger and adapter.
2-13 17:12
Use props
LuisAngel008
lvl.2

Colombia

DJI Diana Posted at 2-13 17:12
Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. There is no need to discharge it manually. Remember to keep it at a workable temperature and charge and discharge normally with a qualified charger and adapter.

Hi, thank you for tour answer, ill keep it in mind.
2-15 18:39
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LuisAngel008 Posted at 2-15 18:39
Hi, thank you for tour answer,  ill keep it in mind.

And for your further information for the controller maintenance, if the remote control will not be used for a long time, please place the device in a cool and dry place to avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture. It is best to place the device in the drone storage bag/protection box.
It is suggested to check the battery regularly for example 3 months, and charge and discharge it to maintain the activity of the battery cell.
Hope this is informative for you.
2-15 23:20
Use props
LuisAngel008
lvl.2

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 2-15 23:20
And for your further information for the controller maintenance, if the remote control will not be used for a long time, please place the device in a cool and dry place to avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture. It is best to place the device in the drone storage bag/protection box.
It is suggested to check the battery regularly for example 3 months, and charge and discharge it to maintain the activity of the battery cell.
Hope this is informative for you.

Thank's for your support, its very helpful to me te dji comunity.
2-16 06:36
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

LuisAngel008 Posted at 2-16 06:36
Thank's for your support, its very helpful to me te dji comunity.

You're welcome. It was our pleasure to assist you. If you have any DJI-related concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your support, and have a great day!
2-16 10:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules