Mini 2 will not connect to RC (using iphone 13)
365 1 2-13 15:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wezong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6181 ft

United States

I had my Mini 2 repaired by dji over the summer and I haven't used my drone since they sent it back. I wanted to catch the sunset today and tried connecting to the drone, but it would not connect. I followed all the instructions carefully like taking off the cover, holding the buttons on the drone and RC, and pressing pair on the app, but it just kept on beeping until the connection times out.  Would appreciate any help!
2-13 15:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, wezong. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please follow the steps below? Feel free to skip some if was already done.
1. Ensure that the correct app is downloaded which is the DJI Fly app. You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.
3. Please switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”.
RC-N1: Customizable button + Photo/video toggle + Shutter/record button
Aircraft: Press and hold the Power button on the aircraft for four seconds to prepare to link.
4. If the issue persists, please check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app (connect Wifi or hotspot when using RC with built-in screen). Check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.
5. Please connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try linking after updating and refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version. Here is where to download the software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2-13 20:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules