Mini 3 thumb stick
134 2 2-13 15:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7cb0938
New

United Kingdom

Hi every one, ive just purchased the DJI MINI 3 and love it but for one thing. I'm an ex- real world pilot and after flying conventional aircraft for 30 years and now an avid flight simmer i find myself in a bit of a confused state when useing the left thumb stick in mode  2. A stick or control column in a plane requireds you to Pull to pitch up and push to pitch down. Is there a setting on the RC Controller to reverse the action to emulate the way i'm used to flying?.

2-13 15:45
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

Many have complained about this and unfortunately, even among the 3 separate settings for stick control, none support reversing the up/down control to work like real planes do.
Keep banging on DJI to provide another setting program to support this. A firmware update is all that would be needed.
2-13 15:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. We're sorry that this option is currently not available with our DJI Fly app. However, rest assured we've considered it as a suggestion and forwarded it to our relevant team for future reference. Thank you for your understanding.
2-13 20:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules